Chances are we already know your venue so we're happy to advise, but to help you decide..................
Our Silver disco hire service is ideal for when : -
- You have between 60-120 guests.
- Your reception is in a smaller intimate venue.
- Your guests are split across several rooms - some in the bar, some in the lounge and some dancing.
- The disco is intended to be used in conjunction with other entertainment such as a barn dance band, rat pack singer etc.
- You’re limited for space as we can 'compact' this option for use in gardens, under a gazebo, house parties etc.
- You don't want the disco to be overkill but sensible and in keeping with your wedding.
Money saving tip for weddings.
We don't charge extra for setting up early (we prefer it). If our equipment is otherwise sitting there, you're welcome to plug in your own iPod playlist or we can leave a playlist running for you. We'd usually return towards the end of the wedding breakfast so as to provide assistance and radio microphones for your speeches. We're know weddings inside out and are more than happy to make all your announcements such as cutting of the cake, welcoming evening guests, organising the first dance and throwing the bouquet. It's all part of the service. Plus we'll liase with your photographer/videographer on the night to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible for you. Make the most of our experience!
The simplest thing is to pick up the phone or email us at email@example.com