We're sure your most important wish is to see the dance-floor packed with all your friends and family having a great time. We ALWAYS achieve this and you’ll enjoy yourself even more knowing all your guests are happy.
Essence DJ's are headed by Tim Thorogood, a professional DJ, musician and owner of this company. Regional finalist ‘Best Wedding DJ’ in the 2017/18 Wedding Industry Awards (so top 7 in the South East) plus short-listed ‘Best Wedding DJ’ in the Essex Wedding Awards (he actually won ‘Live Act of the Year’ with his live band). Therefore, he's recognised as the person to trust when it comes to music and weddings. Tim's small hand-picked team of DJ's share his passion for music, quality and professionalism. Each DJ has experience of over 2000 weddings and are all courteous, genuine and well-spoken professionals.
Considering a 'Club' DJ for your wedding?
We get it, you're really into your music and love your dance anthems. You don't want anything cheesy and really want a club atmosphere. No problem, we've DJ's from the London, Ibiza and Ayia Napa scenes. But, from experience, even if you spend thousands on a 'named' Ibiza DJ, unless your guests are all of a similar age and music taste, it will only be an hour before they start asking for some Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, Mr Brightside and Motown etc. To save the evening your expensive club DJ could end up playing exactly what any other quality wedding DJ would play - e.g. what a mixed group of guests want. Essence DJ's guarantee you a packed dancefloor and always achieve it!
How much should a wedding DJ cost?
There is a lot of "Emperor's New Clothes" in the wedding industry. We're all for people believing in themselves but there are some companies that publish ridiculously high prices to imply they are an 'elite' service (flying all over the world for weddings etc) yet immediately offer massively discounted rates for your particular venue. There will always be made-up reasons why your wedding qualifies for a £1000 saving (e.g. the DJ is local, no accommodation is required etc). You may think it's your lucky day to 'save' £1000 (when booked today) but please do the maths as you can still end up paying way more than other companies that offer an equally professional service. We start with a sensible price, we're not greedy and as we're recommended by so many venues, you're not paying for us to recoup huge advertising costs.
What we include in your "Evening Disco" package
- Expertise - A friendly and courteous professional DJ with experience of 2000+ weddings.
- The latest 'modular' disco booth system - Colour matched to your scheme (we can supply traditional black starlit booths if required).
- Theatre grade sound system - A much higher specification than most of our competitors. A professional system like ours ‘cruising’ along will sound infinitely better than smaller cheaper systems on full blast. It makes a such difference! Pssst! ……we’re not too loud either!
- Amazing lighting - We use an impressive array of intelligent effects lighting, projections, lasers and also include 4x uplighters to really create a party atmosphere.
- Thousands of music tracks - Plus we always keep up to date with latest releases.
- Fully legal - £10 Million public liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment.
- Peace of mind - Contracted bookings plus stand-ins and duplicate equipment in the event of illness or accident (hence our 25-year, 100% reliability track-record).
- Free text a request service - playing exactly what you and your guests want!
- REDUCED PRICES - ON ANY DAYTIME LIVE WEDDING MUSIC (e.g. pianists, harpists, string quartets etc) booked from Essence Music.
We're always happy to meet you for a coffee or visit you to discuss your wedding and music preferences - Please email or give us a call - 01621 744388