Every wedding and party is different but we're sure your most important wish is to see the dance-floor packed with all your friends and family having a great time. We always achieve this, and you’ll enjoy yourself even more knowing all your guests are happy.
Essence DJ's are headed by Tim Thorogood, a professional DJ, musician and owner of this company. He was a regional finalist for ‘Best Wedding DJ’ in the 2017/18 Wedding Industry Awards (so in the top 7 in the South East) and also short-listed ‘Best DJ’ in the Essex Wedding Awards (he actually won ‘Live Act of the Year’ with his live band). You need a DJ who lives and breathes music and knows weddings inside out - who better to guarantee the success of your party! Due to demand, Tim leads a small team of equally professional DJ's that under his guidance allow Essence DJ's to deliver their high-quality service to a wider audience.
What we include in our disco only package.
- Expertise - A friendly and courteous professional DJ with experience of 2000+ weddings.
- The latest 'modular' disco booth system - Colour matched to your scheme (or we can supply the traditional black starlit booths if required).
- Theatre grade sound system - A much higher specification than most of our competitors. A professional system like ours ‘cruising’ along will sound infinitely better than smaller cheaper systems on full blast. It makes a such difference! Pssst! ……we’re not too loud either!
- Amazing lighting - We use an impressive array of intelligent effects lighting, projections, lasers and also include 4x uplighters to really create a party atmosphere.
- Thousands of music tracks - Plus we always keep up to date with latest releases.
- Fully legal - £10 Million public liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment.
- Peace of mind - Contracted bookings plus stand-ins and duplicate equipment in the event of illness or accident (hence our 24-year, 100% reliability track-record).
- Free text a request service - playing exactly what you and your guests want!
- Access to reduced prices on ANY daytime live wedding music (e.g. pianists, harpists, singers etc) booked from Essence Music.
We welcome a list of songs in advance (assume 12-15 songs per hour) and we're equally happy to take requests on the night. Our free 'Text a Request' service is also incredibly popular. Here we hand out little 'iPhone' cards allowing guests to text requests directly to the playlist.